Canopy works with a variety of individual and group dental providers, ensuring we have access to a plan that will suit your individual needs.
OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Aside from health insurance, we're able to facilitate solutions in a number of other areas for our clients.
With access to over 20 top-rated life insurance carriers, Canopy will shop for the life insurance solution that best meets your objectives. Each individual situation is unique, so at Canopy, we take the time to determine your needs and discuss your options, ensuring the life insurance product you buy is the right fit for your situation.
Click here to calculate the amount of life insurance you need.
Your most important asset is not your home, your car, your jewelry or other possessions. It’s your ability to earn a living. Think about it: All of the plans for your future—from buying a home to putting your kids through college to building a retirement nest egg— are based on the assumption you will continue to earn a paycheck until you retire. But what would happen if those paychecks stopped? That’s where disability insurance comes in. It provides an income to you and your family if you are unable to work because of illness or injury.
As the out-of pocket-expenses associated with health insurance plans get higher and higher, supplemental insurance plans help provide relief in the form of cash benefits that are paid directly to the insured. Supplemental coverage is purchased in conjunction with a major medical health insurance plan to provide a more comprehensive level of coverage.
- Short Term Disability (group only)
- Hospital Indemnity
- Specified Health Event
- “Gap” Coverage (group only)
Long Term Care insurance is considered a key component of long-term financial planning and retirement. LTCi is designed to provide you and/or your spouse protection against a situation where long-term health care is needed. The costs associated with nursing homes, assisted living facilities and home health agencies are staggering and can often times destroy a retirement nest egg. Let us help you fill a potential gap in your retirement planning by showing the value of a LTCi policy.
There are two types of Medicare coverage to consider, Traditional Medicare with a supplement policy or a Medicare Advantage policy.
Traditional Medicare with a supplement policy –
4 parts to the puzzle
- Part A – Hospital Services has no premium charge. Provided by the government.
- Part B – Medical Services has a monthly premium based on your yearly income. At this time, the premium for level one is just over $100 per month for those earning less than $85,000 per year. There are four different income levels, which will affect what you pay for Part B Premium.
- Part D – Prescription Drug Coverage is purchased from an insurance company and has its own set of rules and limitations. (Premiums start as low as $15 per month and can also be affected by your annual income.)
- Finally there is the supplement policy that is referred to as Medigap coverage because it covers most of what Medicare does not; i.e., deductibles and co-insurance. This is purchased from an insurance company which will offer several different plans. The most popular is Plan Fwhich provides you coverage with virtually no out of pocket expense. You can use this for health services with whoever accepts Medicare across the country.
Medicare Advantage Plans
These are different from the traditional plans in that the “Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services” (CMS) contracts with insurance companies to administer the entire program (Parts A, B and D). For doing that, the insurance company is paid a fee by CMS. These policies usually have a very low or no monthly premium depending on the plan and the company. Advantage plans utilize doctor and hospital networks. There is less flexibility if you travel or have multiple residences. When you need services there are deductibles and co-insurance fees to pay for service. Annual out of pocket maximums are approximately $4,000 and changes from year to year. You must sign up for Parts A and B and pay for Part B just like the traditional plan.
Both the Traditional plans and the Advantage plans have their advantages and limitations. It is best to start your homework early to determine which program will best suit your needs. Once that is decided you can determine which company offers you the best value and coverage.
An annuity is one of the safest investment vehicles you will find for your money and serves as an outstanding alternative to CDs, savings accounts and money market accounts. For over 35 years, individuals have trusted the advisors at Canopy to provide quality annuity products while guaranteeing growth of their money. On a daily basis, we scan all annuity products and find the best product offering from the top rated carriers. Let us provide you a free illustration.
Canopy works with 10 different carriers to provide you with the best home and auto insurance quotes possible. We’ll provide a complete analysis of your current policy and find a balance of coverage and cost to meet your needs.